You are here
How to Get Here
Spirit of Folk Festival has teamed up with Easy Travel Ireland to provide coach transport from Dublin City Centre straight to the festival in Dunderry, Co. Meath, with a return journey on the Sunday afternoon.
Alternative Transport Options
Coordinates in the Directions for Dunderry park
North : 53.60959
West : -6.75782
By Taxi: Telephone a Navan taxi to meet you at airport (Deirdre's Taxi 00 353 86 863 6157) or email email@example.com
Take a bus: from the airport to Dublin City Centre to Bursars - the central bus depot. Take the bus to Navan. Then take a taxi to Dunderry Park. Bus number 109A.
By Car: Dunderry Park is on the back road from Robinstown to Dunderry Town.
- Take the M3(Navan/Cavan road).
- Take Exit 9 - Delvin/Navan (North) - Follow signs for Delvin/Athboy - first left off roundabout.
- Then take 2nd left - signposted Dunderry/Dunderry Lodge - continue to Y junction, turn left, sign for Robinstown - on narrow road.
- Continue to the T junction and turn right.
- Dunderry Park is 0.04kms on the right - white railings and entrance gate.
(If you reach Dunderry village you have come too far)
From the South
- Take the N4 to the Kilcock Exit and follow signs for Trim.
- Then take the Navan road and follow sign for Robinstown on the left.
- At T junction in Robinstown turn left and Dunderry Park is approx 3kms on the right.